After multiple gender confusions and food constantly stuck in his hair it was definately time for Baby Lukey's first cut. I was not as ready and cried after the chop. I don't even know if we can still call him a Baby.

Lovely locks...I admit I have put piggies and bows in it once or twice.

The carnage...

One very grown-up little boy!
He was such a trooper and never cried and enjoyed his lollypop just like his big brothers. On the flip side I now have four haircuts to do every month! Why do they have to grow up so fast?
7 comments:
I loved his curls - but he looks great! Good job on being strong!
Oh no, mom is going to kill you!!! I miss my baby Lukey curls. But he'd be cute no matter what you did to him.
I can't believe it!! He looks like a totally different little boy!! Can't wait to see him.
Talmage had those pretty curls too and it was really hard to see them go, but they do look pretty cute with their big boy cuts too. I love your family photo. You guys are such a cute group, though I do agree with your boys, you could use a sister in the mix! By the way, I appreciate the complement about my cute blog, but I can't take any credit. Jeff does it all. It's his thing and I don't mess with it! I'm glad because I think it can get kind of time consuming. Send me those instructions for the T-shirt pants if you get a second and let me know when Jeffy wants to play again. Talmage has been asking for him.
I love the new look of your blog and Luke's hair is so cute! How fun that although he is a boy you did put bows in his hair. It looks like Luke and Brooklyn have similar hair. Her hair naturally curly.
That first haircut is so hard! He looked great with the curls and now without. It does change them so much! We keep Wyatt's hair buzzed, and he looks like a 5 year old! But, it's so much easier...and you can do it yourself!
Oh my goodness, I can't believe you did it. He looks adorable. We chopped Bossy's curly mop a year ago, and then again in the winter, but I am not cutting it off again til he's 4. I regret it everytime I do. Jaden however, he's a short hair dude, I never regret it.
Post a Comment