Friday, July 18, 2008

Sushi and Gratitude

One of the first things that attracted me to Brian was his ability to make and keep a lot of great friends. This continues to be one of my favorite things about our life...we have such wonderful friends. As I was sharing some sushi at girls night tonight it struck me what a rare and unique opportunity we have to live so close to so many of our favorite people. We are so blessed! And I love that those friendships are already turning into friendships for my boys. Here are some pics from this week when we had our friends over to play:

Ben and Hallie struck this pose all on their own, completely unprompted. It was so adorable and they were so enthralled with the show they stayed there while I grabbed my camera, fixed the flash and snapped a pic. They look so grown up!
Jeffey and Hendrix in their homemade "bathtub". I can only imagine one day when they are both sixteen and the bucket is a car!
Here's to many more playdates, group dates and girls nights!
(PS How did we leave Kona Grill without a single pic??????)


3 comments:

The Taits said...

I know...this is a tragedy. Girls night...all dressed up, and no pics to show for it. Nothing to show on the blog. Oh well. I am loving that we had an awesome girls night and I only spent five bucks. We definitely need to do that more often.

Dee said...

I love this picture of Hallie and Ben.

Anonymous said...

I like the stories Leah tells of you saying how Ben and Jeff fight over who's Hendrix's true friend. Good times are always had by all at the "JonesBoys" home.