I love the Food Network. It is my default channel if there is nothing else on...or if there is anything on. So you can only imagine my excitement when our friends called and invited us to Joe's Farm Grill, recently featured on Diner's, Drive-Ins and Dives with Guy Fieri. I of course ordered what he tried and it was fantasitc! Then to add to our evening, as we were leaving "Joe" showed up. He also owns Joe's BBQ also and him and his wife were so nice and told us the story of the restaurant, that used to be his house when he was little. The food was great, the company fun and such a neat experience. Check out the link below for a portion of the episode that will air again tomorrow and twice more next week.

The gang. (Caught at a weird camera angle that makes us all look like we ate an entire cow!)

The food network nerds and Joe himself.
Thanks Erin for asking for the pic and everyone for such a fun date night. Check out the diner as soon as you can, we can't wait to go back.
5 comments:
We had so much fun last night and can't wait to go back with you guys! Thanks so much!!!
What fun!! I love love love the Food Network too. Jared and I actually just tried a place that Guy featured on that same show on Friday. It's just this little Burger Dive in a nearby city and I loved it:) Glad you had a great experience!!
Thanks for a fun date night! We REALLY need to do it more often. Loved Joe's and loved visiting with you.
What did you order? We eat there all the time. I like the pulled pork or chicken pesto sandwich. Love their milkshakes. Also - did you go in the bathrooms? Weird question, I know, unless you actually did. In which case, you know what I'm talking about.
How fun...I love this place...you should have called me, we live in Agritopia!
Post a Comment