Friday, August 1, 2008

In All His Naked Glory

If there ever was a piture that described Jeff's personality this would be it! He decided clothing was optional while enjoying the cool water (notice the snow in the background) at Cameron Lake in Waterton National Park. It also won the "best photo of the vacation" and will have to represent our vacation post until I can dig out from under 36 new voice mails, 3 doctors appointments, 5 loads of laundry and a weeks worth of mail. Welcome Home!

6 comments:

Mhanson said...

I like the fuzzed out bum!! Yep that's Jeff and Ave the naked twins. Wish I could have gone to Canada also but I enjoyed the dill pickle chips and shared none with anyone.

NIblet said...

Wait, isn't that Calvin?? I expected Hobbes to jump in and tackle him.
Great photo. - robin

Anonymous said...

Lanae,
I lost all of your contact info that you gave me at the temple but I managed to remember the name of your blog - we (I) started our families blog (mudandmusic.blogspot.com)
I think that my kids (mostly jake) try to be naked as much as possible- Maesyn is getting more modest. What will I do with all the picts? They will be great on their wedding reception slide shows!

Angeler said...

Or you could come back to Utah and avoid dealing with ALL that crap.

O'Loughlin Family said...

That picture is timeless! He will surely appreciate it when he is older.

Tamee said...

Abosolutely LOVE that picture!! Jeff is awesome! I wish I could have been both places, but it sounds like my boys were well taken care of.