Wednesday, July 2, 2008

American Idol 2008

What a fun girls night. Matt's dad got us great seats and I enjoyed the show so much. Micheal Johns was hands down my favorite, but they all sounded so great live. It was great night!

Waiting for the action to start...I know its nerdy but we were sooooo excited!




5 comments:

Hadley Family Clan! said...

How fun!!! What a great night to hang out with the girls and you girls look like your having tons of fun too. I love the new look of your blog and the colors are way cute.

Dee said...

Fun times to make us feel young again...Wait we are young! Loved every second of it almost, poor Ramiele.

Dee said...

oh and thanks for posting my fat arm picture. nice!!

Amber said...

saw you were blog surfing --thought I would check yours out- it has been a while. I love you layout-totally cute :-)

Angeler said...

And you look totally hot in that shirt!