
Yesterday I was driving with my sister asking her what her record is for washing the same load of laundry. You know when you leave it in the washer so long that it requires a second, third and or even a fourth washing with extra detergent and fabric softner. I honestly don't know how many times the same load of towels got washed this week! Finally they made it to the dryer to tumble for 2-3hrs dry, thats efficiency for you. Anyways this has been a tough week needless to say, tough to be me and tougher to live with me.
I could probably vent for pages, but instead I am going to take some inspiration from my amazing sister in law and list some things that I am grateful for in the last six years, and some of my favorite memories:
I could probably vent for pages, but instead I am going to take some inspiration from my amazing sister in law and list some things that I am grateful for in the last six years, and some of my favorite memories:
- That Kim T scooched over in sacrament meeting to let me sit by Brian
- "Every Rose has its Thorn" serenade
- That Matt planned the cruise that made it all happen for us
- That Kimi made our reception gorgeous and so fun
- Our first apartment, meeting Jake and Tiff, swirls
- All of our friends
- All of our family
- Road Trips, Yellowstone, Dave and Kims wedding in Cali, San Diego, San Fran, Canada
- Pearl Jam concert
- Cancun (minus losing Bri in the airport)
- Finding out we were pregnant in Sedona on 1st anniversary
- Watching conference with Ben on the bed
- Being shocked and excited to find out we were pregnant with Jeff
- That Jeffey is here, healthly ( albiet a little crazy), and makes us laugh
- That aunt Tammi believes in Jeff
- Our Washington trip, the good and the really bad moments!
- Wondering what we were going to do when we found out we were pregnant with Luke
- Wondering what we would ever do without our baby Lukey
- Having three little hands that reach for mine when I am walking in a parking lot
- Watching the WWF match that insues every Sunday after church (video to come)
- Learning about cars, weapon sounds, Ninja Turtles, Super Heros, Sports
- Jeffey being Potty-trained!!!!!
- Going to really expensive restaurants and resorts with Brian's jobs
- Having a husband that suggests that we go to the temple for our annivesary
- Filling my van with my boys, having them all strapped in and singing silly songs
- Having Lukey spill his fishy crackers on the pew on Sunday and Brian leaning over as we are picking up the disaster and wishing me a Happy Anniversary.
Thank you Brian for taking all this on with me, for better or worse, for time and all eternity. I love you.
4 comments:
What a sweet post. You are truly blessed! Sorry to hear you are having a bad week. I hope it gets better.
Love the post. I miss swirls! Those were definitely the good ol' days. Thanks for all the fun memories.
YES!! So happy that I made your list! I love it! Happy belated anniversary!
hey. I love the comment about how many times can you wash a load. I thought I was the only one that did that, nice to know I am in good company. Barb
Post a Comment