Friday, July 18, 2008

Baseball and Hot Dogs...Happy Fourth

I don't think it gets much more American than going to a Baseball game, eating hotdogs and watching fireworks with family. We had a wonderful time in Brian's work suite at the Dbacks game with Uncle Justin, Aunt Cletty and Grandma eating all the great food and watching the game from some great seats. The fireworks were amazing and set to music which made me cry of course. What a perfect night. I love this country!
The boys with Grandma after they got to play at the new play place.



Watching the hot dog races on the big screen. I think this was the most involved they were all night. (the boys loved their matching shirts with flags made of baseballs and bats that daddy picked up for them after I called every Children's Place in the valley looking for the right sizes)

Lukey is my little "mama's boy", we may have to say good bye to all his curls soon though so he still looks like a boy!



No comments: