Sunday, June 15, 2008

Thanks To My Boys and My Friends

The last few weeks Brian has been gone a lot and I am in the process of getting my eyes fixed I have had time to stop and ponder all the blessings in my life.
I have to say thank you to my friends and family for watching the boys, helping me get to my appointments and getting me through weeks without my husband. Thanks to Emily, Amber, Leah and Mike, Tiff, Bryana, my mom, my sister, Aubrey, Maurine for being their when I needed it. And thanks to Leah and Em for much needed girls nights!

I also have to thank my adorable boys. I am constantly amazed at how they love and take care of eachother and me! This video is a game, we like to call "The Lukey Train" they devised the other night while Bri and I watched the end of the NBA finals. Ben and Jeffey now take swim lessons together and Jeff is fine as long as Ben is there to hold his hand. The older they get the more they love to play together and Lukey loves to do whatever they do. What better examples than older brothers!

Thanks to my sweet husband who took care of the boys the last few days while I've had the flu, cleaning the house and bringing me a movie, pepto and Sprite. I love you babe.

Thanks again to everyone who makes my life so much fun.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

We need to get together again with our kids. I saw you at girls night out and I will see you next week at The American Idol Tour, but our kids need to play soon. Let's plan something!

Lanae said...

sound great! lets swim somewhere.call me

Angeler said...

LANAE!!

You can't understand my joy knowing you'll be in town next month. I wanted to email, but I don't have it.

Mine is angechristi@gmail.com. Let me know when you're coming and I'll clear an afternoon or whatever. Even if it means just picking you up at the airport and taking you somewhere. I just want to see your pretty little face!