Me getting some much needed recharge with the girls! Thanks Leah.Well I've taken a little hiadas from blogging and had a busy May so its time to catch up! Brian and I finally sat down together (novel idea I know!) and watched the season finale of Lost this weekend. Bri had been traveling and we have been on several mini vacations. So here goes the first of a few catch up posts.
First, I had a wonderful Mothers Day. It started with such a fun night out with the girls on Saturday night and then I had breakfast in bed with my boys and watched my husband give a wonderful talk in church, while wrangling all my kids and then had a wonderful dinner with my family and Brian's. I couldn't be more grateful for my mother and my mother-in-law.
I also love my little men so much and love being a mother.
"It is not for you to be led by the women of the world; it is for you to lead the...women of the world, in everything that is praiseworthy, everything that is God-like, everything that is uplifting and that is purifying to the children of men."
Joseph F. Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment