Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sweet Is the Work

Well, one thing I am not is a cheerleader. I can't dance, can't sing and am not very "peppy". So why I got the call to go to girls camp this year had me stumped. However, I went, learned tons of dances, more cheers then I can count and had a blast! I rapped, yes me and loved every minute. The staff was great, the girls were amazing and I learned so much. Girls camp was never this fun as a young woman! Hanging out with Amber in my ultra cool camp tee.
All dolled up for skit night. Apparently having the girls do your hair is part of the whole deal. They were so excited to dress up us leaders.

Crafting like crazy with our ward.

All in all, I realized alll the effort that goes on behind the scenes and just how much my leaders cared about me when I was young. What a great opportunity!

1 comment:

Sandra Dubreuil said...

Oh that sure does make me miss the girls!! And I'm sure your dances and cheers were rockin'!! Can't wait to see ya soon:)