I seriously need a new camera after seeing this pic, but what a fun day. Brian watched the boys today and I baked, iced and decorated all day long. I am so addicted to making cakes. This is the first one I made entirely from scratch and it turned out great. Anyone need a cake give me a call, I love doing this. It was such a theraputic end to a really long week. Thanks Natalie for thinking of me!Saturday, June 14, 2008
Another Fun Cake!
I seriously need a new camera after seeing this pic, but what a fun day. Brian watched the boys today and I baked, iced and decorated all day long. I am so addicted to making cakes. This is the first one I made entirely from scratch and it turned out great. Anyone need a cake give me a call, I love doing this. It was such a theraputic end to a really long week. Thanks Natalie for thinking of me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Holy blogs.. I love the cake, love the pictures of the boys on the horse. You are one busy lady when Bri's out of town.
Love love love the cake!! You need to start up a business!! Oh and love the new blog background!!
Your cake turned out perfectly! It looks beautiful and I am sure the bride loved it! You have so many talents! Your blog looks super cute.
I also am addicted to cakes. I'm a cake decorator in a bakery right now and Craig and I are about to open our own store.
I know I'm in the right biz when I'm constantly thinking about doing and looking forward to doing cakes.
And yours look super good, by the way.
(And remember when we used to be in an entirely different field? Like working with troubled teens? If only they could see us now.)
I promise I won't comment anymore on this post.
Post a Comment