So my sweet little Ben finished yet another year of preschool at the end of May. I guess starting him at 2 1/2 yrs was a little early, but he has loved every minute. He is however, acutely aware that he is not in real school yet and reminds me weekly! He will have one more year at a larger preschool before starting Kindergarten. I think it will be great for him to finally be the oldest in the class. His teacher was adorable and made them all little hats and T-Shirts, they sang and did the "months of the year" macarena. Jeffey can't wait until it is his turn next year. What a fun day to be a proud Mommy. (Although, does anyone else think this whole graduation thing is a bit overdone, I mean he is only four!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Classic picture. The crazy no one wants to hold still, it's funner to wrestle each other pictures. Memories.
Post a Comment