Friday, June 27, 2008

Swim Instructor Mafia???



Here was the conversation last week before swim lesson:

Ben: I don't really want to go today, I think my teacher is going to let me sink.

Mommy: Why do you think that Ben?

Ben: Because she puts me on my back and then lets go.

Mommy: She is trying to teach you how to float.

Ben: No I think she is going to let me drown.

Mommy: Don't worry, Mommy paid her a lot of money not to let you drown Ben.

(Pack up the van, get ready to go, about 10 min elapse when we pull up at the pool)

Ben: Mommy?

Mommy: Yes, my love

Ben: Did you bring my teacher more money for today?

Men are such problem solvers, even at four!!!!

4 comments:

Sandra Dubreuil said...

That is hilarious!! Can't wait to see ya next month. Hope you got my message on your phone that we're good with whatever you want to do!!

Castle Family said...

I am cracking up!! That is soooo funny slash cute!

The Welker Family said...

What a smart kid! I love the goggles picture! So cute!

Tiffany Walker said...

Those boys are my favorite! The picture and story describes those two perfectly. I missed my swim lesson buddy this past week, hope to see you on Monday.
p.s. Love your new background! Oh and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!