Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day Daddy

Daddy makes the coolest forts!!!

Brian has been got lately for work more than usual and I started getting used to him being gone. I got pretty good at holding down the "fort" and getting things done on my own. Then today he spent the day with the boys and I watched them play together and realized what a fantastic man I am married to. My boys adore him in every way. Ben won't eat until he knows what Daddy is having. If Daddy has milk, so does Ben. Jeff can frequently be heard saying "I wove you Daddy", and Lukes lights up when he is around. I may be able to take care of all the household chores and get by; I can put bandaids on fingers, cuddle after naps and do crafts, but as the boys often remind me, "you can't do that like Daddy does". So here's to a great Dad, who loves to play on the bed, builds great forts, goes golfing and gets sodas from the gas station. We love you Babe!

No comments: