Some days I feel like I barely have time to breathe, and this Thursday was no exception. It was 4:00pm before I realized I had a Stake Girls Camp Meeting and Brian was at school. I called around and couldn't find anyone to watch the boys and was panicking when I thought of Leah. She came, she cleaned, she put everyone to bed and the boys loved it! I found this pic on my camera and had to post it. They are quite the crew when they are all together, poor MilaBelle doesn't stand a chance!! Leah, thanks so much for being such a great friend. I don't know what I would have done without you.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Thanks Leah!
Some days I feel like I barely have time to breathe, and this Thursday was no exception. It was 4:00pm before I realized I had a Stake Girls Camp Meeting and Brian was at school. I called around and couldn't find anyone to watch the boys and was panicking when I thought of Leah. She came, she cleaned, she put everyone to bed and the boys loved it! I found this pic on my camera and had to post it. They are quite the crew when they are all together, poor MilaBelle doesn't stand a chance!! Leah, thanks so much for being such a great friend. I don't know what I would have done without you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the cupcakes. I especially like the orange sprinkles for hair and Lukey's pacy. What a creative fun mommy you are.
Thos cupcakes are great! Spot on look-alikes!
Post a Comment