Baby Ben visiting you in the Hospital. He was four months younger than Luke is now! Wow!

Catching some rays in the NICU (4lbs. 11oz)

You could fit in daddy's hand!
Happy 3rd Birthday today to my sweet Jeffers. My eyes still well up when I think of everything, and everyone, it took to bring you home with us, three years ago. I remain overwhelmed at the help we recieved through bedrest, Jeff's NICU stay and the countless dotors apointments, eye surgery, broken arm, oh, and who could forget the helmet. We know that you are supposed to be part of our family Jeffey and love to have you in our "home".
My Jefferson Top 10:
1. You can make me smile, no matter how frustrated I am with your behavior.
2. You can make me laugh so hard I cry, no matter how frustrated...
3. You make faces only you and you alone can make, your just a little bit crazy, just the way we like it!
4. You get so excited about anything!
5. You love doggies and are so gentle and kind to animals.
6. I truely think that if everyone in the world could spend just one day with you, no one could be sad.
7. You will eat almost anything I cook and call it "yummy".
8. You love to cuddle and still ask me to "hold me".
9. You make friends so easily, love to tease and have the best imagination.
10. You make our home (as you like to call it) a much better place to be.
We love you Jeffer-babies and can't wait to see what this year will bring :) Happy Birthday!
4 comments:
I can't even imagine what you had to go through when Jeff was born. I bet you had such mixed feelings of being scared and excited at the same time. It just makes me want to cry to see him in the NICU. What a trooper you are. You have such an adorable family and I love your top ten. Jeff is so precious. Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday Jeff! Can't believe that you are 3! You started out so small--I don't think any of us ever pictured you as the crazy daredevil you are turning out to be. We love you!
For the record, I always beleived in you Jeff. Even when you took your Mother and Father to the edge of sanity. We are so glad that you are part of our family. We love you fun little personality and crazy ways. I look forward to many more exciting experiences with you.
Happy Birthday Jefferson! You are such a handsome little guy. We think you are great and love being a part of your life. Thanks for always making us smile!
Post a Comment