Sunday, April 20, 2008

Go Tigers


Ben started soccer this week and had a blast, I'm sure this is the first of many pics to come. (thanks d) I foresee the majority of my life for the next, dare I say fifteen or more years, being spent on slightly dusty sports fields with one of the boys! It was so neat to watch him be so excited about something. He was especially stoked about the large cheering section he had, complete with my Auntie Barb and her husband from Canada. Another added bonus it that his friends make up four of the six players on the team...we rigged it! They lost miserably and even though the coach said they don't keep score, Ben was acutely aware that his team only made two goals. I swear boys are born competitive!

2 comments:

Hadley Family Clan! said...

How Fun!! I played soccer when I was youger and loved it. That's pretty sweet that he even get's to have some friends on his team. I love your cupcakes and their fun faces..especially the baby one:)

Tamee said...

Ben looks HOT!! Give that boy some liquid. Love that picture! Garrett starts soccer class this week. Well have to see how that turns out.