Thursday, April 24, 2008

Our Stay at the Resort Anselmo







With Brian and Matt partying on business trips (thats what they really do, right?), the boys and I went to stay with Kim and her girls. Except for getting enough sleep, I truely think you have to leave your kids to accomplish that, it was so relaxing. Matt, can I just say what a fabulous wife you got!! I have never met anyone so clean and organized in my life. I learned a ton!



We went to the mall, rode the carosel, went to the park, swimming and just chilled at home. It was such a nice little retreat for me, and the boys had a blast. Ben woke up this morning asking when we will go back.



Thanks so much Kim for a great getaway, all the soda I ever wanted, and being my American Idol buddy!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

You are so SWEET! We really will have to do it again. So fun! Also, I talked to my sister about staying in her house in St. George. I'll talk to Matt and we'll plan it! Gives us something else to look forward to. :)

Crystal said...

Lanny - can I just say how freaking cute the cupcake picture is? What a happy red-headed cupcake family you have!