Monday, April 21, 2008

"Crazy Delicious"



There is a line in an SNL skit that says "Mr. Pibb + Red Vines= Crazy Delicious", well I couldn't help thinking that Mom & Dad's Bed + Lightening McQueen is about as great for my boys. This one is for you babe, we miss ya!

8 comments:

A mother heart said...

That is crazy delicious! I just want to eat them up!

Norton family said...

That is the cutest video I miss that cute and crazy stage. Enjoy it each and every day no matter how much craziness they bring they always bring much more joy!!

Unknown said...

Those are "my boy". Thanks for teaching them how to have fun babe.

Love you...miss you

NIblet said...

I just love the edible family portrait, I'd never have thought to do that... My fave is the paci. ;c) - robin

Mhanson said...

This is soooo great. I love Bens crazy arms.
d

Anonymous said...

My Tessa wanted to watch this over and over. (not sure if it was boys in underwear dancing or her favorite "cars" song) Too cute.

Trogdon said...

That was awesome!

Angeler said...

Hey, you got Lukey to dance for like 3 of those seconds.

What fun boys.