Here are some pics from the week, Brian was in Canada and we had some fun with family. See the next post, I'm was a little dislexic with the blogging order!

Swimming with cousins...couldn't do this in Canada right now for sure!

Thanks cousin Garrett for the cool suit...I love it.

Yep, thats what the 3rd percentile in weight looks like in swim trunks!!

My treats from home that my loving husband carried on so they wouldn't smash... I enjoyed an entire bag last night alone!!!

The swing set my dad built this week. (see the next post)

The back of the awesome swing set! Thanks Papa.

Brian and his Grandma Tufts in Canada, she will be 100 this July! (I hope I look that good at that age)
4 comments:
Oh you guys look like you are having such a wonderful time!! And the pic of Jeff is classic. I'm sure if Mikaela wore swim trunks that's what would happen with her little bum too:) And love the new swing set!!
Oh and per your post for the running tip...LOVE IT!! I couldn't stop laughing, and well yes I talk to Jared all the time about moving us back to AZ, so maybe someday it will come true:) Miss ya tons!!
LOVE the swing set. Your dad rocks!! That will be hours for fun for the kids and peace for you.
I love that Superman swimsuit. It's great!! They can swim without worry. I have to get Garrett into swim classes again, because he doesn't fit into any of those kinds of body suits. EEkss!
Fun week without the hubby, makes him even more glad to be home. Love the picture of Brian and Grandma T. She looks the same as 94. I guess once you pass the 80's everything stays the same.
It's so fun swimming with the cousins. I am slightly mad that you ate one whole bag of chips without sharing so you better save those dill pickle jems for me.
D
Those are some fun swimming pictures. What cute little boys you have! It is snowing here today. I'm jealous of your swimming weather. I love the swing set too! What a cool grandpa!
Post a Comment