Here are some of my favorite things about you:
1. You were my first baby.
2. You love letters and love to read.
3. You bring me flowers from outside whenever you see them.
4. You knock me over with your hugs.
5. You are a great big brother and watch out for Jeff and Luke like McQueen watches out for the King.
6. You think I'm funny.
7. You like to dance with me to country music in the living room.
8. You want to be just like your daddy when you grow up.
9. You forgive me immediately when I lose my patience.
10. You make me smile everyday.
I love you Ben and we are so glad you are part of our family. Happy Birthday.
2 comments:
Okay, so I know we posted the Happy Birthday yesterday on your other post but couldn't resist wishing him Happy Birthday again after seeing that picture!! We hope you had a great day Ben!!
Love, Jackson, Mikaela, and Alexis
Love the jacket!! He looks good in red. We love that Ben is always game for fun with his cousin, Garrett. Happy Day, Ben. Wish we could have been there. Take care of your Dad.
Post a Comment