Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Babe!


Here's to thirty-one great years, and to think I've got to spend six of them with you!
Brian Top Ten List:
1. You are a great daddy. Ben told me today that he likes you the best even if your knee is hurt and you can't play.
2. You are half Canadian. Very important!
3. You have a wonderful family.
4. Your incredibly romantic.
5. You buy me gym pants and get the style and size right on your own.
6. You are a whiz with our finacial well-being... at least one of us is.
7. I sleep better when you are home.
8. You always manage to suprise me for holidays.
9. You can wash dishes, fold shirts the right way, and have mopped the floors on several occasions. (You can take care of everything whenever I'm on bedrest!)
10. You make my life great!
Happy Birthday, have a great day and a fun night at school :) Love you
PS. Thought you'd like the pic now that you are on the mend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow...look at all the hair I had back then. The wakeboarding is not bad either.

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Big Bri! I'll always remember when you changed my flat tire late at night. You deserve a great day. :)

Lopez-kids said...

That picture is totally photoshopped!! Ha ha! Just kidding! Happy Birthday Brian!!