
Daddy stayed at home and iced his leg, while the boys and I went to an easter egg hunt with friends at a local seniors center. We dyed eggs with friends and had such a fun weekend hanging out as a family.

Dying eggs with friends...no shirts allowed.



I think Ben looks so old in these pics. He loved hanging out with his buddy Caitlyn and the seniors couldn't get enough of them!
We are now three days out and Lukey will still not part with his basket!
2 comments:
I love Lukey's hair. Ben really is getting big. Looks like you all had a "Big Time" (Maurine's termanalogy). Ya, egg dyeing is a mess. Doing it on the floor with newspaper is a good idea. Happy to see pictures of the boys and hear what's going on with you all.
Great pictures of you and your boys. I ended up having Mariyah wear an apron when we colored eggs, but I like the idea of no shirts instead:) I guess it's a lot easier when you have boys running around with no shirts on then a girl.
Post a Comment