Monday, March 17, 2008

Daddy is home...kind of


We get to have our daddy home a lot more these days...good for us...maybe not so much for Bri. This Wednesday he had the ACL replaced on his right knee. The hospital told him he could stay the night (I would have milked it for all it was worth), instead he convinced them to send had him home two hours after surgery was done, and it turns out he did great. Everything went smoothly and he has been a pretty good patient. I told him he better start complaining, because he is making me look bad! The boys have loved having him home this week, even though they don't quite understand why he can't get off the couch to play. The contraption in the picture keeps his knee in constant motion and we hope he will be up and "running" soon. I think he's counting down the days till he can play ball again.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

That is such a cute picture! I love how he has his boys crowded around him!

Hope it feels better soon Brian!