Welcome to the world, Baby Henry."Fat man in a little coat", or the other way around. Brian getting ready to "assist" in the Operating Room. He always does so well and calms me down when I start to freak out, which I always do! Brian videotaped the event and I can't wait until I can watch it. (I still need a little distance)

The last picture of Henry squished, quite uncomfortably, inside my stomach.
The last picture of Henry squished, quite uncomfortably, inside my stomach.
Hanging out with Daddy in the hospital. The cute outfit Aunt Denia bought him, which is already too small.
With Mommy in the hospital room which was our home for four days and nights. We had the best nurses and I enjoyed getting to spend some time with my new son. The boys weren't allowed in so there are no cute family pictures on the hospital bed this time.
3 comments:
Can't wait to meet him. I want to come visit soon. I will call you in a couple of weeks and we will come see him. He is so cute!
I love him! You both look great! He is darling!
Lanae, he's adorable! Good job...another twin cousin for Alina! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Henry. It was our 2nd choice. WE have tons of Henry's on my dad's side, but we didnt use PEarcen for Boston, so we figured we'd bettered use it now. Cute kid!
Post a Comment