I can't believe these are attached to my body! (although the rest of my body is looking a little "puffier" than usual also.) I have never swelled with the other boys, but this has been an added treat this go around. I have also gained more weight, it must be water right? I am addicted to pedicures and my nail lady even bought me a baby gift. We have seven days until my C-Section, unless something drastic happens to my 2cm dialation progress before then. At this point I'm not holding out much hope for a VBAC. Although I'm not looking forward to the recovery, I'm am getting anxious to meet our newest little boy and cool my body down a little. Somehow I always forget just how long the last few weeks are. But as long as I get another one of these handsome boys, it will all be more than worth it!They are all pretty excited to meet their brother. We still can't decide on a name, but for the record if it was up to them it would be as follows:
- Benjamin would name him Ben and change his name to Mario
- Lukey would be thrilled if we called him Koopa
- Jefferson wants it to be "Baby Jake"
7 comments:
Good luck. I love the name Jake. That seriously seems to fit right in with your other boy names. So cute! We need to get Ben and Emilee together again. She also loves UNO.
I love Baby Jake, so I'm going to side with Jeff on this one:) Good luck with everything. Hope you're C-Section goes well. Can't wait to see your new little man! Miss ya!
Amazingly - your feet will go right back to normal! Not is not what I can say for the rest of the body :) That is my pearl of wisdom for being a couple of weeks ahead of you. Hang in there!
I have a gift I need to get over to you. I'll be in touch!
Really, it is less than a week away!? Crazy! I am so excited for you. Good luck with the naming process. You always choose sweet names so we aren't worried about boy #4. Take care and I can't wait to come and see you at the hospital!
Lanae... will you email me and let me know where are you going to be delivering? I am working at Banner Gateway in postpartum, it would be fun to get to see you and your new bundle!!!
I vote baby Jake too...as in Jacob from Twilight! Lol! Your feet look great (you can't see them anyway right?! ;-)) There is a girl in my class that is due next week and our L&D nurse today said, "Oh, you look like you are a little puffier today. That usually means baby is coming in the next couple days." So, maybe he is on his way sooner than later! Keep us posted and relax and take it easy until then!!
Lanae...Im so excited for you! Im partial to Jake but im probably biased being we have a "jake" of our own. Its a good strong name! Hope you guys are doing well, which it appears you are. Would love to get together some time. you are missed!
Post a Comment