


Tuesday night we were thrilled to welcome this little guy into our family. Lanae did a great job and the C-section could not have gone any better. He was 7 lbs and 13 ounces. 19 3/4 inches long. His brothers are very disappointed they can't visit him at the hospital. (Stupid swine flu). We are not settled on a name yet, so feel free to offer suggestions. Thanks to everyone for their well wishes.
8 comments:
He is so cute and looks just like the others. They all look so much alike to me. Congrats!
So happy that "Hank" is here and all is well. He's beautiful! I hope you can find a way for the boys to see the new baby.
So happy he's here and to hear of this news. Congrats. Sorry, I have no help in the name department. Boys are hard but I'm sure you'll think of something perfect for him. Good luck
He's perfect! Congratulations!
Congrats congrats congrats! Um. is it just me or does he look exactly like Jeffy?
I need to get your gift to you! Let me know when you will be accepting visitors at home!
If you guys don't post a name soon, I'm gonna scream. It's not a threat...I'm just sayin'.... !! :) lol
Congrats to your family on the new addition. I know he will be as amazing as all his big brothers!!
What a cutie! He is so sweet. I'm glad everything went well.
Post a Comment