Friday, May 15, 2009

"Schools Out Forever!"

WE DID IT!!!! Somehow with three kids, a more than full-time job and a pregnant wife, Brian will recieve his MBA on Saturday. I am so proud of him. Here are some pictures of Commencement on Wednesday.Brian and Robb (his highschool buddy) looking all schollarly, hoods and all. Go Devils!
Waiting for Commencement to begin. I have never seen so many people in one place!

Despite your moral/political views, when the announcer says "Ladies and Gentelman, the President of the United States" it is a pretty special experience. It ended up being worth braving the heat and crowds.
Just how old is this guy? Thanks to Alice for entertaining us while we waited four hours to hear Obama and watch the boys stand when they announced the Master's Grads. Thanks to Matt for the hilarious commentary of the rest of the entertainment!
More pics to come when the real celebration happens on Saturday. Yeah!!!!!

7 comments:

Sandra Dubreuil said...

Hip Hip Hooray!! Tell Brian Congratulations!! So happy you finally get your husband back!!

Heidi said...

Hey, we will see you tomorrow. We only took Maesyn to see Obama and left right after he spoke. How often does one get to see the President of the United States of America speak in real life? Although we did not vote for him it was very cool to see and hear him and his speech was not bad. And I told Nate that he is a lot easier on the eyes than McCain. Ha Ha Ha!!!
At any rate, Maesyn was talking about going all week but when we finally took our seats and sat through the first few speakers Maesyn was ready to go! Her take on it all. "Obama is boring, he does not talk about kid stuff."

Tamee said...

Congrates! We are proud of him too. And really happy that you'll haave one less thing to keep him away.
Hey, how the second home? Insurance is a blessing and a battle. Good luck with that.
I finally uploaded the ranch pictures up on Costco.com

the Painters said...

Congrats Brian! U did it! The world is your oyster.
Lanae, that is a great pic of Obama. I am JEALOUS....I wanted to go soooo bad. lucky goose.

Tiffany Walker said...

Congratulations Brian! Way to go! We hope you get to relax soon.

happyfamily said...

What a relief for your family. Some great pictures and a commencment you'll never forget.
colene

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Congrats Brian & a wonderful wife that supported you. It was so fun seeing you at the graduation on Saturday. What a wos stand is it's the President of thenderful accomplishment to graduate with your Masters!!! We were their on Wed. night and ya I hear you that no matter what people's stand is Obama is the President of the United States and I felt the same way when they announced his name!