Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Easter Fun
We had a great Easter week this year and enjoyed having dinner at our house.
Aunt Cletty had an Easter egg hunt for the kids.

My cute mom and my boys. Instead of matching dresses I got them matching shirts and they looked so handsome!
I love these little men.
And I love the man who thought to bring me Sprinkles cupcakes from Scottsdale for Easter. Way to go babe!
Earlier that week we had cousin Natalie's Hannah Montana brithday at our house and decorated eggs. The boys had fun and were more than happy to let the birthday girl take home all the decorations.
To prepare for Easter we gathered and painted rocks with our cousins and talked about the stone that covered the Savior's tomb. It was actually really effective and later that week we watched a movie that showed the tomb in Jeruselem and the boys made the connection. Score one for mom! Thanks Aubrey and Colene for doing my dishes and making long days seem not so long. I got so lucky when I got six more sisters when I got married.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like the matching Easter shirts for the boys! We really wish we could've been there for the birthday dinner! Wyatt couldn't even have his surgery until this past weekend! Cute pictures...and your house looks really nice!!
You guys look like you had so much fun. And those cupcakes look so YUMMY!!
Post a Comment