Friday, May 8, 2009
Happy Birthday Jeffers
There are days I just can't squeeze my Jeffey enough. From such a rough beginning, he has turned into the sweetest, most tender little boy. He is so thoughtful of others, especially me and is happiest when he is surronded by all the people he loves having a good time. When I asked him who he wanted to invite to his birthday party, he said: "Let's invite all of Ben's friends and he will be so happy when he comes to my party". When he got his birthday money he was counting it out to see if he had enough to buy Ben a snake and Lukey a turtle. When I am losing at a game, he reasures me that there is another turn and it will be okay mommy. He loves animals, especially dogs and asked me the other day if he could see his heart "beeping". I never understood when people said that you love all your children the same just in different ways until I had all three. I love Jeff for his wonderful heart and his sweet soul. We wanted Jeffey to get big for so long and he hit the 30% for weight this checkup and I was so excited, but when I look at these pictures I wish for a minute I could have my "Jeffer babies" back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute kid! I love how sweet he is. I wish my birthday was celebrated so much like his! How many parties and get-togethers was that? Fun!
I love it. goodness what a cute little kid Jeffers is. Love that smile. What a great smile.
Post a Comment