We are all moved in and right now I feel like doing this: I will post pictures of our new home when I get some sleep! (The transition has taken its toll on poor Jeffey as well)
Hey. We are hoping that David gets into medical school at ATSU, in Mesa, so if that is the case we a can sew a ton of cute stuff for your baby girl (my fingers are crossed)!!
oh, i'm excited to hear where you've moved to. We are in the process of trying go sell or possibly rent our house so we can get a bigger home. Now is the time to buy, but we need to do something with this current place. So for now I will live through your experiences until I can have my own!!! (not the tired part, but the new home part).
Oh I am so happy for you that you're all moved in! Best of luck unpacking boxes! I'll call you in a couple days to get your new address so we can finally send out Ben's present!! Agghg...we're so late on it..I'm SORRY!!
This is my slighty crazy, mostly un-organized, not very punctual life! I never would have imagined being a mom to four little boys could be so demanding and so fun. Being married to a great guy for the last eight years isnt' too bad either. I truely love my life.
4 comments:
Hey. We are hoping that David gets into medical school at ATSU, in Mesa, so if that is the case we a can sew a ton of cute stuff for your baby girl (my fingers are crossed)!!
oh, i'm excited to hear where you've moved to. We are in the process of trying go sell or possibly rent our house so we can get a bigger home. Now is the time to buy, but we need to do something with this current place. So for now I will live through your experiences until I can have my own!!! (not the tired part, but the new home part).
Holy Crap. I didnt even know you guys offically got a house!
Update please!
Oh I am so happy for you that you're all moved in! Best of luck unpacking boxes! I'll call you in a couple days to get your new address so we can finally send out Ben's present!! Agghg...we're so late on it..I'm SORRY!!
Post a Comment