
I read something the other day that said at eight weeks pregnant: "You are wondering why you feel hung over all the time and you haven't had a drink in weeks." If this is what is feels like to be hung over, aside from personal convictions, I will never drink!
I thought that with this being the fourth go around I would have this pregnancy thing down. Either I can't remember, or else I have never been this tired before. I wake up, get through the morning and then am back in bed in the afternoon and never quite recover until the next morning. Waves of guilt come over me as I read the blogs of all the fun moms. My poor boys. I think they've logged their lifetime quota of TV and independant playtime. My three year old niece made Luke a sandwhich for lunch today, because I couldn't get off the couch. My poor husband comes home to our partially packed house and does the dishes every night. Ahhhhhhhh!
The nausea has also kicked in and all I feel like it Sprite and smoothies.
However, I just talked to my friend who averaged throwing up 30+ times a day for six months! So I will count my blessings, stop complaining and be grateful to be incubating.
6 comments:
Yuck! Sorry you are feeling so gross. I think it gets harder and harder the more you have...I thought by having 2 kids to keep me occupied it would be easier to deal, but it wasn't so. Are you already on bedrest or do you have to do that this time?
Hey Lanae - the brand that I got is from Target. Its called "Be Band" by Bella Band.
Totally worth it. I am going to get all of the colors.
I think those first couple of weeks are the pits. And it was heigtened when I was pregnant with girls...maybe this is your sign:)
You will survive and you will be blessed for your suffering and endurance. I KNOW how hard it is to have children and be pregnant and you are doing great. Luckily, contrary to what you may think, the kids won't even remember their mommy being tired all the time and them watching tv. Believe me, nintendo and television saved my life when I was prego with Alec....and my kids survived....yours will to. You are doing just fine!
Right now I'm sitting in the hospital holding my day old baby, typing with one hand :) It feels like those miserable days came and went so fast now. Even though it didn't while they were happening.
You'll be sitting here in no time enjoying that little one! Good luck and congrats!!!
Hey you,
When is your due date??? I linked this post to my blog. I have not been doing so hot with the good/cute blogging while I feel sick. I had to say that in addition to feeling hung over you are also in a sort of drunken state that impairs your judgment. Yeah, I bought a Barbie Princess Movie for Maesyn and JAKE!!!! And I got totally "hung over", headache and all, from eating half a small pack of red vines. Sugar is killing me this time around.
Post a Comment