Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tile Help!

Anyone have any great suggestions on how to keep lots and lots of tile clean? Someone tell me there is a better way than my tired old broom and mop!

4 comments:

Castle Family said...

I have a 24 inch (you can even get 36 but that might be too big) microfiber floorduster/mop. I love it!!! go to www.theragcompany.com I had to order over the phone but they might have added online ordering by now. It is machine washable and extra pads are only $4.The one blue is for mopping, the yellow is for dusting. Don't get any smaller than 24in. (in my opinion). Hope that helps!

Alyssa said...

I'll have to look into Sheri's suggestion, but I love my swiffer vacum duster thing. Then when it comes time to mop, I don't overwhelm myself with doing all of it. I'll do the dirtiest part one day and do the other part a few days later. I'm really going to look into what sheri said. That sounds like a great mop & duster! Oh, and yes, I just use a microfiber mop, but it's not that great.

Lopez-kids said...

I tried the swiffer, but I found that it is easier to use a spray bottle with the solution mixed and the swiffer. It is way cheaper than buying the refills, and I can control where and how much to spray. :-) Tile is no fun to clean, but it is great if you have allergies! :-)

Methodical Wormer said...

My sister-in-law has this --> http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=14462147

If I had lots of tile, I would do whatever it took to get one of those.