We just finshed seven weeks of marriage class put on through our church (see "My Faith" section down the sidebar for more info). I had no idea how much better our marriage could be!Brian went dragging his feet (afterall this is just two more hours of classes added to the eight plus he does each week, kinda can't blame the guy), but we both loved the experience. Beacuse of all the information we recieved, I decided to start another blog so I could write down great ideas I get or perspective I gain from people and experiences in my life. I am a terrible journal keeper, so I guess this is kind of a substitute. You can find the link on the sidebar if you want some heavier reading. Feel free to leave me comments if you have heard a great parenting/marriage/survival tip or observed someone who figured something out that needs to be shared. Enjoy "Two Mosquitos In A Tent"!
Warning: To date their are no pictures and it is just my rambling thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've heard of that class...how great that you guys got to do it! Your boys are too cute...and they look so well behaved! The next time you guys get lunch at 10:20 give me a call...I'm always hungry. Can't wait to find out what you're having!
My jeans are just my good ole Hudson's. I love them and wear them all the time. They are stretchy and so comfy...The knees are so thin now I think I might need a new pair soon. So far I've still been able to squeeze into them with the belly band I got at Motherhood Maternity. I've seen those belly bands at Target too.
Post a Comment