We love Zingo! If you need a fun game that works with a wide range of ages, head on down to Target and pick up this little treasure. I can lay on the couch and the boys can basically play it by themselves. It has broken up the packing, pottytraining and morning sickness. Oh, and I am loving Zofran right now also, I actually slept last night!Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Gotta Have It...
We love Zingo! If you need a fun game that works with a wide range of ages, head on down to Target and pick up this little treasure. I can lay on the couch and the boys can basically play it by themselves. It has broken up the packing, pottytraining and morning sickness. Oh, and I am loving Zofran right now also, I actually slept last night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. This looks like a fun game. I may need to go get it.
I love hearing about good games. We are a big game family. So thanks for the tip. I love Zofran also! I am so sick when I'm on it, but when I don't take it I can't even function at all so it really does work great!
Post a Comment