Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mommy's Turn

Brian has season tickets to the ASU football games and usually takes the boys. This weekend it was my turn. It is finally cool enough to enjoy the game. I love the whole show. At home we didn't have college football like this, the band or cheerleaders. It is still amazing to me to watch the halftime show and I love to get frozen lemonade...a date tradition.
Go Devils! What makes a great date better...good company. We had so much fun going to dinner and the game with The Edwards and The Anselmos and their "baby bumps". (It isn't hard to tell I haven't seen Brian a lot in the last week!)

Fun times...thanks Kim for stickin' it out.
Me and my handsome husband! I love you babe.
(Too bad the Devils didn't have as great of a night)




1 comment:

Tiffany Walker said...

Glad you got to go out with your hubby! It looks like you had a fantastic time!