Sunday, October 19, 2008

Funny Guy

Lukey is starting to make his preferences known. If I don't set out clothes the night before, he follows me to the dresser and pulls out his "wimming pool shorts". Once he is satisfied with the picture on his shirt he proceeds to get his doggy backpack, stand with his back to me so I can put it on and then goes and get some mask. The kid throws a fit if you remove one piece and I have had to swallow my pride on more than one occasion and take him out in public. (I have succeeded in leaving the mask behind thus far) I always wondered what kind of moms let their kids wear halloween costumes to the grocery store in January...now I know!

3 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

That's really funny! I am still dressing my 3 yr old, and he hasn't really complained yet. I think it's time I let him get himself dressed. I know he's too picky/perfectionist to ever dress silly, though. Your little boys are so cute! I love how they will wear hats.

Sandra Dubreuil said...

He looks adorable...mask and all!!

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

Kudos to you for being an amazing mom and letting your kids make their own choices about what to wear, even if the outfit resembles something that should be seen on Star Wars more than on Earth. :)