It never ceases to amaze me how much fun these three have together. Last week we went to a local farm to smell the stinky cows, and eat blue snow cones. Fun times."Cheese"
Your boys have to be the cutest kids I really have ever seen. Matt told me how well they sit at the ASU game, he told me the airplanes help. What little angels!
This is my slighty crazy, mostly un-organized, not very punctual life! I never would have imagined being a mom to four little boys could be so demanding and so fun. Being married to a great guy for the last eight years isnt' too bad either. I truely love my life.
2 comments:
Cute picture of my favorite three red-heads!
Your boys have to be the cutest kids I really have ever seen. Matt told me how well they sit at the ASU game, he told me the airplanes help. What little angels!
Post a Comment