Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lukey- 21 mos.

Baby Lukey- no more! He walks, he talks and he sleeps in a big boy bed! Luke thinks he is at least as big as his brothers or bigger. He refuses to be left out of ANYTHING. He copies them and can weild a sword with the best of them. He started talking in two and three word sentences in the last few weeks and you are beginning to get a good sense of his little personality. He is stubborn and spoiled rotten and cuter than is fair. With his gappy teeth and big blue eyes, I just can't say no. Neither can Ben and he has him wrapped around his little finger. Jeffey and him are a little more evenly yoked and they love to play together and love to fight. They have become such good friends while Ben is at school. He wedges himself in between the boys where ever they are. He will bring me stories and squirm his way onto my lap, no matter what I am doing. The boys love to hear him talk and will tell me that he is getting bigger and isn't a baby anymore. Sometimes he doesn't end up in bed after wandering around the room, he crashed out on the floor this night. He adores sleeping in the room with his brothers and knows he is big. They love to have him in there too and sometimes I can hear them telling him to stay in bed so that he doesn't have to go back to the crib.
Lukey loves to laugh with the boys. Ben was rocking the two of them on the chair and they were loving it.

You will always find Luke in the middle of Ben and Jeff. He loves the bench because he has a brother on either side.


Again in the middle and loving it!
We definatetly named him after the right person, he loves ice cream and milk and is always bringing Grandpa Jones the cookies.
I am constantly amazed at how big he is getting and that as much as I want him to be, he is just not my little baby anymore. It is so fun to watch him grow up with his brothers. I affectionately call him my little "roast beast", he is a little beastly at times, but is so cute I want to eat him up. We love you Baby Wookey.

No comments: