I could have never imagined how busy life would get in just six short years of marriage. I honestly don't know where the weeks go. Between commuting to school for Ben and soon Jeff, and Brian gone a ton for school and work, it seems like there is never enough time or sleep. I love this picture because it reminds what is most important to me. It isn't easy having Brian gone, not on him or me, but I feel like we are doing such good things for our family right now. I can honestly say that I can feel myself growing, maturing maybe and it is kind of cool. I still complain a lot and sulk from time to time, but I am really happy. I fear so much that I will forget this time in my life. It just feels like it goes so fast. Following are some updates of the boys of the things I want to remember when they are grown. There are so many moments each day that I am playing with them on the floor, chasing them around the couch or singing silly songs in the car that I am just amazed that they are mine (at least for now). I am overwhelmed at how individual they are and how they work together and blend to make my life so full. I love my camera, but just wish there was even a better way to bottle their innocence and excitement for life and show them later when life is more complicated. I am so grateful for the sacrifice it requires to be a mother and how that shapes me. I am grateful for the patience and selflisness I learn each day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, I love your family. I read your posts about your boys and they are just so cute!
These last few posts are so sweet. You are an amazing mother and I learn a lot from you. YOu are do good at getting down a playing with the boys and are always so positive even when things are really hard.
I love you and your little family!
Lanae, you are so amazing. I love reading your blog and hearing your comments in RS also. You always seem to say things just perfectly so that my feeble brain can process it and use it in my life. I like to think that in the eterities we will have the ability to recall everything that has happened with our family at will and it will be like reading our journals all the time.
annalee
Post a Comment