Ben is extremely detailed and so logical. Brian and I are constantly remarking that Ben is such a "good boy", he is so thoughtful and sweet. He is the easiest kid to discipline, one because he is rarely ever disobedient and two because he understands the consequences if he makes a wrong choice and is so sensitive and feels horrible. Ben is a great help to me at home and a fantastic big brother. He watches out for the boys and entertains them endlessly. He is also fiercely competitve and loves to win. I always know exactly what he does when he is not with me, because if he doesn't know the word for something, he will give me a full length description until I understand. He can decode Lukey's babble when Brian and I have no clue what he is saying.
Ben 's first day of school. He had no problem leaving us and made friends the first day. The other kids loved his Spiderman backpack. He came home and proceeded to give me a complete rundown of the day.
No one loves otter pops and other sugar treats more than Ben. He is the pickiest eater, except when is comes to stuff chalked full of artificial dye!We love Ben in our home and he constantly keeps me in check. Benjamin gives the best hugs and is always up for a cuddle. He is getting so big so fast. I couldn't imagine a more perfect little personality to be an example to his younger siblings.
3 comments:
We love you too Benjamin!
We loved every minute that post. The kids and I just read the whole thing and talked about how much we miss our cousins and want to come home. Garrett wants Ben to be on his new soccer team, then come home and eat popkeebee together. We miss ya and happy to hear about all the boys. I need to do the same thing for the kids, after I finally blog about Garrett first day of school. Aurgh!!!
Post a Comment