l
My Canadian roomates from college at one of my favorite restaurants. I swear all I did was eat on our trip. Somehow Canadian food is sooooo much better. My boys and Megs' had such a fun time hanging out. It was fun to stay up late eating Old Dutch and chatting. Just like the B-Ball house!
Our last stop on the trip was without Brian. We stayed with some friends that left our ward last year. When they left Ben and Jackson were such great friends. It took them all of about five minutes to catch up and pick up right where they left off. Sandra and I also loved hanging out and digital scrapbooking. I don't think we went to bed before 1 am any night I was there! She also took me to this little place called the "Burger Barn", also featured on the Food Network for the best fried mushrooms on the planet!
Seeing all of our friends was a highlight of the trip for me. Thanks everyone for a great time.
2 comments:
Okay so I posted on the wrong post! My comment for your "Leaving a Legacy" post was really meant for this one!! Gosh I'm such a ditz sometimes:)
Thanks for teaching me that pose, Lanae. It definitely helped my face. But I don't think that billowy vest helps my midsection very much. :)
It was so great seeing you guys! Next time it'll be in Arizona.
Post a Comment