Sunday, March 18, 2012

Random awesomeness


Here are a bunch of pictures catching up on the last few months of blogging abyss! I love having a camera on my phone and with me all the time.
The "babies" who think they are siblings, eating at IKEA while their mom's shopped for last minute nursery decor. They are getting to such a fun age and a lot more fun to take places.
H and his ladies. Livi and Indie are among his favorite playmates.
Henry recently learned how to navigate the scooter, and ride his little tricycle. It helps that he is so tall and can reach the pedals. Now if we could just get him to stay on the side walk....
It is amazing to me how fast Henry has learned how to navigate the IPad and my phone! Watching him hurl the Angry Birds the wrong way cracks us up everytime.
Ben and mommy got to go on a little date with his class and went on a fieldtrip to see a play about our amazing bodies. I love that he still held my hand and wanted to sit on my lap while we waited for the play to start. Love this little man!
One of Luke's jobs is to have a bath with Henry, although I don't think he considers it much of a chore. The other two are getting to the age they don't want to bathe anymore and will concede to a quick shower so I can stand to be beside them! I think it is so funny how they don't want to get clean. Boys will be boys.
Henry is definitely ready for a little sister. Maybe a little too ready. He hangs out with Olivia, Denia and I most days and has picked up on some girl lingo. He painted his toes like Livi's the other day without a drop on the tile. We also have to watch him around all the baby bows. He would be happy leaving the house fully adorned if I let him!
My boys are crazy, here is Luke swimming in my sister's pool last week and no the pool is not heated! I finally had to tell Luke to get out his teeth were chattering so bad. Jeffey asked me the other day: "mom, why is swimming SO FUN? it is just a big bunch of water, i don't get it?" Good thing we live where you can pretty much swim year-round.
Henry and I took the opportunity to go vote in the primaries. He was very sad that his sticker wasn't a "boat". I guess when you can't pronounce your "b"s and "v"s the two words sound exactly the same!

I often just stand in the hall and listen to these to talk to each other. This day I could here them blessing the food over and over again. It's good to know they are learning something from us. They are so sweet to each other, most of the time, and they light up when they get to play.
This may be part of Henry's identity issues. Avery and Olivia are quick to dress him up as "Fancy Nancy". I am told all little brothers with big sisters get the same treatment. Love the tutu over the monkey jammies!
Happy Belated New Years!
"I color my tummy, mommy" Pure awesome!
Sunday one o'clock church proves a little much for Henry sometimes. Last Sunday he fell asleep at the table eating dinner, and we don't have a very quiet dinner table crew! Pretty adorable if you ask me.
The boys love Grandma's valentines cake/cookies. Each one has their name written on them. A fun tradition.

No comments: