We took a little field trip out to see the progress of the Gilbert Temple. It is so special to see how it gets built. It reminds me that the Lord wants us to have a plan, an end goal and then put one foot in front of the other in faith, sticking to what we know it right. Before we know it we are building a beautiful life that we didn't quite know was possible. I look at these four little boys and wonder what they will look like when they come to the temple for the first time! I am so thankful for the knowledge of the gospel in my life and the clarity that the plan of salvation brings to me and my family. I feel like I have a "cheat book" sometimes and that if I can just follow it, I will continue to be happier than I could ever have imagined. With each little person we add to our family the stakes get higher, the more important the choices I make become. But, along with that, the more capacity we have to experience true joy. There are so many times throughout my week when I am just simply exhausted and wonder how I can keep all the balls in the air, then there are those times when I am so happy I feel like I will burst from the inside out. Lately, these moments both come more frequently. One keeps me humble and the latter keeps me going!! I love this picture. I can't wait for the open house to show the boys the inside of the temple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment