The 2011 Holiday season in no particular order:
Having Jones cousin fun at Aunt Aubrey's cookie party.
Christmas Eve jammies from Papa and Grandma.
All dressed up for the annual Christmas party. I am about 20 weeks pregnant here.
I made the boys fleece team blankets this year and they got pillow pets to match. Happy little boys.
Our slighty pasty white Tosczak crew. I love these pictures. I don't think Dad and Mom can believe they are going to have nine grandchildren by the time summer is here. I feel so lucky to have my family close.
Jeff loving his Cardinals blanket.
Grandpa Jones stayed after our Christmas Eve pageant to read the Christmas story to the kids. They love hearing the classic story and I love watching the anticipation of the Christmas magic.
H and will enjoying their Christmas treat bags from Grandpa and Grandma Jones Christmas morning. Henry has a special place in his heart for anyone that will hold him and William is always ready to play.
Matching jammie cousins.
We also made the gingerbread house with Grandma at the cookie party. It was a little chilly for the grownups, but between the trampoline and sugar rush from the treats, the kids didn't seem to mind at all!
Jamie is also a Henry favorite...she is so sweet and patient with him.
Acting out the Birth of Jesus. We are getting quite a little cast and crew together now. The kids did a great job and Olivia was the sweetest little angel this year.
Henry loved his stuffed Muno and loved his big box of play food that Santa brought!
I am still not sure who loves Christmas more, me or the kids, but each year it is such a magical time for us all. This is the boys tree and it is full of fun ornaments they have made or we have collected over the years. This year we loved making and delivering Peppermint Bark popcorn, seeing the temple lights and drinking hot chocolate, playing with cousins and friends, doing the Nativity play and waking up Christmas morning to roller blades, hex bugs and Pokemon cards. We still have four believers (five with me!) and I love this time of year.

















No comments:
Post a Comment