
Two weeks ago, my three little babies started school. Ben played it cool, but still wanted me to walk him to his class, of course I obliged. He is getting so big and I can't believe he is in first grade. He loves seeing all his buddies again, but says that it is so much harder this year. He told me today that his teacher always uses his paper as an example in art. Ben is such a good example to his brothers and friends. What a handsome little man.

Jefferson started Kindergarten. He has Ben's teacher from last year and we were so happy. He has three of his best buddies as well as his cousin in his class. He is catching on to the rigorous pace of all day, everyday school. He has stayed on his best behavoir and we are so proud of what a grown up boy he is becoming. His teacher told me she loves to watch the sparkle in his eye when he laughs...that is also my favorite thing about my Jeffey!

The next day it was Lukey's turn. He was very anxious for his turn. Equiped with his turtle back pack and lunch box he marched right into his class. The only tears were mine as he put all his stuff away and started the opening activity. I helped him go potty and then he told me he was good and good-bye. I miss having him at home on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but I don't think he misses us much. He is always beaming when we pick him up. His teacher told me that he is such a little man and that he never stops talking. We second that, the house is eerie quiet when he is gone. I'm glad I still get to have him home to be my other baby the rest of the week.


One of my favorite thing about our school this year is that we get to see our cousins and friends. My boys are surrounded by such great people all day long, it makes it a little easier to leave them there all day. Luke loves his Avery, she watches out for him and loves to play pretend. I love this picture!
2 comments:
cute cute! love all the pictures. they grow up toooooo fast!
That is amazing reading this post! When I see them all standing together, gosh memories of when they were so tiny come back! We sure do miss you guys! Happy Back to School!!
Post a Comment