Monday, August 23, 2010

My Life in Pictures

We took some great family pictures in Utah. Not only did my brother in law marry a great girl, she also has a very talented sister who has a fun family as well! We are not models by any means, but I love every picture of my family I can get. These are no exception. Thanks Kristal.
These leaves were incredible!
I think I say it every post, but how did my first born turn into a little man?
My all time favorite picture of my Jeffey. Love it!
This picture pretty much sums up Oaks. He told me today when he killed a cricket first try, "Total score for me". Who is this kid?!
My sweet baby. I love this chubby little angel who is chalked full of personality. He loves to scrunch up his nose and sniff at you, its hillarious.
Brian and I struggle to be photographed to say the least. But I love how much fun we have together and this picture captures that part of our marriage.
This picture captures my other favorite thing about Brian. He is always more than willing to grab all the boys and take them on some adventure and let me have a minute. They love their daddy.
This little crew completes my life right now. I can't imagine my days without all of them. They love eachother and they adore H right now. What a lucky little baby!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Great pics. Wherever you are is BEAUTIFUL! You have such an adorable family. :)

Tiffany Walker said...

Beautiful pictures of your sweet family. I love them!

Bryana said...

Love these pictures!!! Your boys are so handsome!It's so fun to be able to catch up with your family through your blog! You know Lanae...I have three girls over here and I am all about arranged marriages!

Christine said...

Those pictures are beautiful... I love them all and I don't even know most of the people in them.. Lanae you ahve such a beautiful family and I love being able to check up on you!!!