Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Something New For Baby Four

So we all know the stigma attached with "maternity photos" and our husbands. When my friend Stacey emailed me and asked if she could take some for her website, I didn't know if I could convince Brian. However, Stacey was great and we love the final product. I am so happy I took this opportunity once in four pregnancies. It was such a fun time with the boys and out of 500+ shots we got some keepers. Here are a few of my favs and here is her website if you want to see more or check out her other work http://www.staceyjim.smugmug.com/ . Thanks so much for the fantastic memories, Stacey.








11 comments:

Leah and Mike said...

Those ones of you and boys in black and white are amazing. You'll have to get the one with you all on the bed blown up and framed. You look beautiful!

Heidi said...

the only pregnant shot I took this time is the one that I just posted on the bog...with jake poking me with the stick. I need to take a real shot just for comparison with the other bumps about 1 week prior to delivery.

A mother heart said...

I've never heard of any stigmas about preganancy photos..and your turned out fantastic!
I love that family shot of you on your bed...and really noone would know it's on the bed unless they have been in your room.
And I have to add that the crazy blue walls in your room make for an excellent photo backdrop. Good to know there is some good use for all that crazy paint!
YOu look really great!

Ruth said...

Oh my heck! You are so beautiful, it just makes me cry. How could anyone object the those photos, they are tender and really make your family come alive. I just adore the ones with the boys, it brings you all together and reminds you that it is not just "you" having this baby but your whole family. WOW

Staceyjim said...

Thanks for the "shout out", Lanae...and thank you for allowing me to document one of the most precious events in your lives. :) You are indeed beautiful and you have an amazing family. I can't wait to meet the new baby Jones when he arrives.

Kimberly said...

What a good photographer. I love them!

Tiffany Walker said...

Beautiful pictures Lanae. They are very sweet. I love them! You look wonderful for being 34 weeks pregnant!

Sandra Dubreuil said...

Those photos are wonderful. My fave is the one of your belly with all the boys around you! It's soo cute!!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Gorgeous photos. What a beautiful family and I love the picture of you with your boys. You look great and your photographer did an amazing job.

The Welker Family said...

Those are precious! You are such a cute pregnant girl! I LOVE the one of all of the boys standing by your belly.

happyfamily said...

WHAT A KEEPER. YOUR FAMILY WILL CHERISH THE PICTURES FOR YEARS TO COME.
COLENE