I was in the laundry room and overheard Jeffey and my niece, Avery, having the following conversation:
J: Ave do you want to play penguins?
A: No I am a princess and I have to get married
(Jeff goes and puts on his knight costume)
A: Now you are a handsome prince, I can marry you, I am going in your room and shutting the door, knock for me, I won't answer the first time
J: (After knocking twice) This is the last time I'm going to knock!
How quickly they learn the all too complicated world of men and women!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
CUTE!
stop it. that is super cute! it was fun to see you randomly yesterday! you look great!
Barely 4 and already playin hard to get!
That's such a funny story. I love the things kids say. It's amazing what they learn from watching adults and lets face it, TV. Anyway, you look so cute all prego. When is the due date? I sure miss you.
Post a Comment