Monday, September 14, 2009

Baby Olivia

I couldn't resist posting this sweet picture of my new little niece. Olivia Lucille was born last Monday and I got to be there for the whole thing. It was amazing to see her come into this world. She is such a precious little thing, she makes me so excited to meet my new little man.
Congrats to my sister and her family, you sure make gorgeous children!

(I must admit I cried the day she was born when I went shopping for some girly clothes and flowers for her hair. Then when the sales lady at Ribbons and Lace told me my total was $42...I was struck with immediate gratitude for my little boys!!!)

2 comments:

Hadley Family Clan! said...

She is absolutely gorgeous. How sweet that you were able to be there when she was born. That's how I feel too when I go to ribbons n lace! Girls are really expensive but it's fun:). How exciting that your babies will be close in age and can play together when they get older. I am excited to see picture of your baby when he arrives:).

Tiffany Walker said...

She is so very sweet. I too think it is neat you were able to be there for her birth. What a neat experience. I am sorry you got to experience the "joy" of girls with your bill at the ribbon store. I am sure Olivia will greatly appreciate her new accessories!